Saturday, November 3, 2007

Peer's feed back

Yi-Hsuan Liu
I think you can use more examples to support the importance and application of technology in architecture. Besides, it would be better to indicate the resource you cited in your paper, since I didn't know where those references were used in your sentences and paragraphs.


Seung Mhi Lee
Even though "digital technology" can be difficult theme, yours is easy to read because you explained very well.Plus, in introduction, the explanation of the reason 'why Digital Tech. is needed' was very well organized.However, body of your writing is little confused and not clear. Furthermore, you should remove some personal expression, like "From my personal experience, I strongly agree with what he said."Some readers may not trust your experience.
Well Writing! Good Luck!!!


Daniel Gutierrez Munoz
Hi Q,
I'm really interested is this topic as well, we use these digital techniques all the time. Eventhough you have excellent examples, I would like to see one more well explained and probably some images could help. Figures can help explain this examples much better. I like your conclusion. Looking forward to read this paper later.
Daniel

No comments: