Monday, November 19, 2007

Feedback to Jung Yuen Shin

Communicate with audience who are in different places.

01.
Interactive medium is one of the good ways of communication with people who are in other places.

02.
This thesis statement is effective because I can assume about this paper and see her opinions. Her words keep irritating me.


03.
This essay is effective because I can see clearly what she wants to say and it’s easy to read and understand

04.
a. yes b. yes c. yes d. no

05.
I did

06.
A paragraph in page3. I really like this paragraph!!!
Jung Yuen used the sentence “we leave places and we cannot go back” It allow me to understand easily why the communication way is so important between artists and audiences.

07.
From the end of page 2 to beginning of the page 3, I want to see more examples which can support your idea. It is easy to understand but It’s little abstract.


08.
I don’t have question because this paper is well organized. I just expect to read the paragraph “how to make”

09.
I found the word “we and I” at the end of the paper. You change a tone so it makes me confuse.

10.
You said “these kinds of media and information control people.” I think it will be better if you can give some example to explain how to control people. You also said “We can use the virtual reality in good way.” In this sentence, I am not sure what the good way is.

No comments: